The company provides ACT and Third Party Liability (TPL) insurance for all private, commercial, public transports, buses and tourist vehicles. In addition to Complementary insurance (Comp.) which covers own damage and any material damage to the vehicle.
Coverage includes vehicles with Palestinian plates or Israeli plates, in addition to other services such as the VIP policy, in which the company provides an alternative vehicle (in case of an accident) as well as the towing service
The insurer can request the addition of VIP coverage at an additional charge, which offers the following benefits:
• Provide an alternative vehicle (Rent-A-Car) in the event of an accident.
• Towing the idle vehicle as a result of an accident or mechanical breakdown.
• Cover broken glass, mirrors, lights, and theft of the Radio/ infotainment system with Zero deductible.
Is compulsory insurance by law, and covers bodily injuries to road accident victims. The company is responsible for compensating the injured persons inside the insured vehicle as well as the injuries caused by the vehicle to pedestrians on the roads. The responsibility of the insuring company towards bodily injuries in accordance with the Palestinian insurance law in force.
So the responsibilities are:
• Provide medical treatment for the injured until full recovery or condition is stabilized.
• To compensate the victim for mental damage caused by the injury.
• Compensation for all financial liabilities incurred as a result of the accident.
• Compensation for the loss of temporary and permanent income that may result from the injury.
• Compensation for death.
Third-Party Liability (TPL) Insurance: This policy covers the losses and damage caused by the insured vehicle to a third party's property (Others), whether the third party is a vehicle or any physical property.
Is optional insurance that covers the damage to the body of the insured vehicle, whether the losses are total or partial, resulting from road accidents, overturning, ignition or collision, or vehicle theft. The maximum compensation for the vehicle is the disclosed value recorded in the insurance policy or the market value of the vehicle, whichever is less.
The insurance premium for ACT and TP covers for each vehicle is determined based on the following factors:
Complementary Insurance Tariff:
The premium is calculated as a percentage of the sum insured (vehicle's value) within a price schedule determined in consistent with the size of the risk.